Friday, March 28, 2008

Welll that was my random rant of the day, I guess. Don't feel like looking at it again cause I'll probably think it's crap as usual but whatever. It's more than halfway into spring break right now and I really don't feel like doing work, although I've got a midterm next week to study for.

Ehhh I'll start at it tomorrow.

Life's moving along as usual and I'm still not really sure what I want to do yet. Well, I have a general idea of what classes to take. It's mainly trying to narrow the list down to a more manageable pace/finding extracurricular stuff that really interests me. Like my friends that are already doing work-study/extracurriculars/actual interesting stuff. I'm jealous of the passion they have in finding and doing these things. All I ever seem to care about nowadays is learning by the book while playing video games.

Sometimes I really wish I could go back and redo some parts of my life over. Maybe say, starting from the beginning of high school, back when I didn't know anyone other than my middle school buddies who were already starting to drift away. That way I could still... try to keep in touch with them more often. Maybe open up more to Carol and Mike and co. when I met them at the time. Wouldn't things be a lot more different.

I dunno, really. Lately I've been feeling as though there's a lot of people I know that I could've been better friends with given the proper circumstances, although I know that half of the time I just didn't bother talking more myself because of the whole "I don't want to bother you too much" mentality I've been carrying around since forever. And by now it's probably too late to do anything else since if I bothered trying any harder to talk to a person it'd seem odd out of character or weird-to-stalkerish given the way we are right now. That's why I liked the dorm environment that I got at Berkeley; it gave people the excuse to hang around with whoever they wanted to for the first time since everyone was new to begin with. I've been pretty content with the people I've met, but there's always still that extra case of what could've been. It's nice to keep in touch with people when you can.

Oh and I wish I'd applied to the College of Engineering when I applied to Berkeley originally. And did all this crap schedule planning BEFORE coming there. Would've made life so much easier.

To do:

Ochem problem sets and practice midterm
CS program and all assignments up to recursion
Math 54 ch 6 hw
Poli Sci Egypt reading
figure out housing
pay off that parking ticket
eat more fiber
join a club? or figure out some work/possible internship if possible over summer
figure out summer timeline

for fun?
finish brothers karamazov for once
and john
maybe seiken densetsu 3?
uhhh I'm going to try and put everything else off until I actually get my work done for once, if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment