I suppose it's weird for me to start keeping two blogs and a journal at once, but last night I couldn't bring myself to finish my journal entry again and the other blog tends to store a lot more of the other side of me that doesn't like to get cluttered by this blog. But they're all me, I guess.
That does beg the question, what is the purpose of this blog? I don't like to think that I've abandoned this one. But I found that, in addition to the fact that my hand's been getting sore whenever I use a pencil nowadays, I just miss typing out stuff in this thing. I feel like I'm just more accustomed to getting my words out here, I guess. But enough of that.
Lately I guess I've been going through moments of fluctuations, I guess. I had a high moment with the midterm last week, and this week's midterm just brought me to a low point. I'm still pissed off that I didn't finish 18 points worth of a 100 point exam, and am consequently paranoid about all of the potential repercussions of it and whatnot... but forget it. It's just one midterm of a class where my grade is dominated by the projects I do for it anyway. Whatever.
I guess I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that I have to drop at least one of the classes I want to take next year. I really don't want to drop Japanese if anything, even though it means adding a freaking heckload amount of work... but still, at the same time I want to fit in two neuro classes, linear algebra, and possibly probability, on top of all the other eecs classes I could be looking at. bleeeeh.
What am I going to do with my life, I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment