Saturday, January 5, 2008

You expect too much out of life.

---

so so so I feel like taking a walk but it's kinda late and rainy and I'd probably catch a cold or something if I went out in this weather even with my thick jackets although I don't necessarily subscribe to the belief that mere coldness makes you catch colds. it just makes you more susceptible to the virus when it comes by you, partly since the virus survives better at cold temperatures. but that's not the point.

wasting time cause I want to do something or so I think cause maybe it's not worth it to do anything worthwhile or meaningful aside from sitting down and staring at the tv screen cause that's what i do best. listening to asobi seksu or stars. set yourself on fire. do you trust your friends?

river run. well. like blue thunder. on fire. galaxie 500. koo koo koo.

casey jr's coming down the track so don't look back
conceived and trite like that apple bum named johnny
killer flying monkeys threaten me when i sleep
i'm too afraid to dream
of that ominous teacup in the sky
nefi and girly
alice in wonderland
never trust weasels because they could backstab you when you least expect it
stupid weasels
penguins make loud noises
and elephants will kill you.

music cannot be described in words. words don't mean anything. I can describe heightened sensations or moods, but not to the extent that anyone would understand them. Because I'm not willing to admit anything to myself. You who sits there in the looking glass, formless and aimless, tell me who I am and what I want to be. I don't really want to know myself in my own ways anymore.

boredom killed the cat more than curiosity did. the cat was just too stupid to realize it.

sometimes I really do feel like going off somewhere to be alone by myself, but I don't feel safe anywhere. acrophobia or agoraphobia? wide open spaces. not fitting. there could be someone hiding.

who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who who

autopilot. bad winds. zelda and the pixies. killjoy and strangelove. dr seuss. fiddle dum and fight the deeds of decay and destruction empty. I lack the mental prowess, dedication, or skill to push myself beyond this peak. I hate Prometheus. I don't want to know more to that depth anymore. It's not fitting. It's not appealing. Reading does me no justice.

elephante fante fanta calamity indignation phantasia cless cleft ness left the store at dawn to go to his apartment and meet a celebrity at dawn by the trophy stick made by calvin at the mansion of holes and purple tentacles cause green was too cowardly to do anything stupid green blue deserves better even though he doesn't exist rawr rar roar woar whore canklestick cafe 3. I'm not doing anything meaningful and I don't feel like it. we don't want to sleep tonight like young white lovers cross the light
beyond those depths

staring. not at mirrors. at you and me. what do you see.

no motivation or feeling whatsoever.

GAGRAGDRAGFAGTAGSAGKAGKEGDREG

I'm gonna play texttwist now.

No comments:

Post a Comment