The Miles Edgeworth game (Gyakuten Kenji) came out in Japan today.
...
This wait for winter to come is going to be excruciating.
---
- It just occurred to me that The Sound and the Fury might be the first book from which I have 5 characters that would make the "These Characters I Like" list (as in, favorites of all time). Seriously, Benjy, Quentin, Jason, Dilsey, and Caddy. I love them all.
I'm not even sure if it's just for the characters by themselves, or because of the way they change over time (ironically, Quentin is obsessed with clocks) and interact with each other. Or with Caddy, perhaps, since none of the brothers would be the way they were if it weren't for Caddy. And Caddy herself is pretty awesome. And Dilsey is like that faithful grandmother you wish you had.
- I find it weird that there are random pictures/portraits of my brother and I lying around in this house. One of my brother on my cousin's desk. It's not like I keep pictures of my relatives on mine... but it's kinda nice regardless.
- Indonesian malls feel like fair booths that got bunched together in a single building, with mall steps.
- I wonder what this city will be like in 50 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment