Saturday, April 11, 2009

Who are you?
I am a person.
I feel, sense, seek, understand things
commas and flotation devices, squiggly lines and plastic covered duck suitcases
the truth evades me
lions eat me
clowns mock me
boxes suffocate me
I live beneath an encroaching bell jar of cockroach proportions
I am not who you think I am, but I am who you would never think I am
I chemically salute you till the lamppost strikes fish
I sense your feelings and make them into jars of clay
beautifully divine, commend thee
nonsensical till the beginning of time
gamma rays burning frog skin
and let me me be,
to go off on my own
let me be
to go home
I feel like going home
insignificant guitar riffs rippling through my sensitive ear drums
I am afraid of the infinite cosmos and it is not scared of me
but I will seek you and I will destroy you
because I am an accelerated reader
who never leaves the house.

Time is irreverent to those who care
so go fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment